Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally, our first Hump Day Hottie

The other day I was watching hockey and I happened to catch Sidney Crosby’s new commercial. I must say, I was caught a little by surprise. When did he get so…hot?

In case you don’t know, Sidney Crosby is one of the NHL’s biggest young stars. He came into the league in 2005 at the tender age of 18, and won a Stanley Cup with his team the Pittsburgh Pengions just four years later. Last winter, he scored the goal gave Canada the gold medal over the U.S. at the Olympics. And he is currently leading the NHL in both goals and points (you get one point for a goal and one for an assist).

Sid the Kid, as he is known, has never been on my hot list because he seemed like, well , a kid. Not only did he have trouble growing a beard come playoff time, but he was also living at Penguins owner (and former hockey great) Mario Lemieux’s house with Mario’s family. But now that he has bought his own house, grown into his face a bit, a taken to wearing tight-fitting gear in his commercials, I may have to revise my opinion of the lad.





So I’ll put this out to the public at large - Sidney Crosby: hotsy totsy or hotsy notsy?



No comments:

Post a Comment